Welcome to Flyme
Flyme is a premium company under the umbrella of Villa Shipping and Trading Company. The first commercial flight by Villa Air (Flyme) was on 1st October 2011 and since then, Flyme has progressed rapidly having achieved quite a lot in the few years that it has been active. A few of the more notable accomplishments and future expansions include:
- First commercial flight by Flyme was on 1st October 2011
- Flyme took the resorts as well as locals to the next level of transportation in Maldivian aviation industry
- Soon after commencing Flyme expanded to Gan International Airport in Addu City in May 2012
- By end of 2012 Flyme strengthened its service to over 12 resorts and locals in South Ari Atoll
- Early this year Flyme started its operation to Dharavandhoo Airport in Baa Atoll
- From November 2013 FlyMe will be serving all the nine (9) airports in the Maldives.
We envision ourselves becoming the most lucrative airline in Maldives that is reliable, safe and comfortable. We intend to branch out both domestically and internationally to achieve both short and long haul efficiency with low cost. We aim for nothing less than excellence and plan to get there with honesty and integrity.
Our mission is to provide continued customer satisfaction by maintaining the highest quality of care possible through comprehensive training and dedicated, hospitable employees. Safety is of utmost importance; therefore we are constantly investing in higher aviation technology. Flyme has a responsibility not only to be an exemplary company, but also to be an exemplary citizen of the world by improving the lives of the people we touch. We’re committed to preserving our environment; hence we choose the greenest option wherever possible. We intend to be a virtuous world-class airline that is dependable and sincere.