1. This Policy shall apply to
- Miscellaneous Charge Orders (MCOs); and
- Electronic Miscellaneous Documents (EMDs),
2. Issued via
- Flyme's Sales Offices;
- Flyme's authorized General Sales Agents and Passengers Sales Agents
- Flyme's Internet Booking Engine (herein referred to as "Document(s)").
3. Refunded amount will be only credited to the customer who has purchased the Document and who presents a proof of identification as well as the Document's payment receipt.
4. Documents issued to corporate and government organizations should be only refunded to the same organization.
5. No refund whatsoever will be made in respect of the Document's service charges/fees that Flyme applies and amend from time to time according to its sole discretion.
6. In the event of having more than one fare rule, the most restricted fare determined by Flyme's fare rules to be applied for validity of the ticketed fare and refund rules.
1. There are two types for tickets refund:
1. Voluntary Tickets Refund:
1. Voluntary Tickets Refund shall mean the refund that may be requested by the customer who has purchased the tickets in the following cases and subject below:
1. The ticket which is totally un-used by the passenger.
In the event that the ticket is totally unused by the passenger, the full amount paid will be refunded less any cancelation fee determined by the applicable Flyme's fare rules.
Refund request of totally un-used will be accepted, if it is in compliance with this Policy and if submitted within the fare validity and applicable fare rules of the document.
2. The ticket which is partially used by the passenger:
In the event that the ticket is partially used by the passenger, the refund will be the difference between the fare paid (including taxes and charges) and the next applicable one way fare of the actually used coupons (including taxes and charges) as determined by the applicable Flyme's fare rules less any cancelation fees determined also by the applicable Flyme's fare rules.
Refund request of partially un-used tickets will be only accepted, if it is in compliance with this Policy and if submitted within the fare validity and applicable fare rules of the document.
2. Non-Refundable tickets:
- In case of non-refundable as determined by Flyme's fare rules, Flyme only refunds the un-used transportation taxes.
In case the non-refundable fare was reissued to a higher refundable fare, Flyme will only refund the additional amount according to the applicable Flyme's fare rules including the un-used transportation taxes.
3. The rules mentioned in clause 2.1.1 shall in no event apply if the situations mentioned under the Involuntary Tickets Refunds occur and in such case the rules under the Involuntary Tickets Refunds shall apply.
2. Involuntary Tickets Refund:
1. Involuntary Tickets Refunds shall mean the refund that may be requested by the customer who has purchased the tickets if a scheduled Flyme flight has been cancelled or rerouted and there is no;
1. Flyme flight with a comparable routing available within 24hours of the original time of departure to the destination that is through ticketed (last destination of the ticket) and in case of such unavailability, Flyme is unable to provide other alternate air transportation acceptable to the passenger; or
2. Available non-comparable routing on Flyme or another carrier that arrives within 24hours of the original time of arrival to the destination that is through ticketed (last destination of the ticket) and in case of such unavailability, Flyme is unable to provide other alternate air transportation acceptable to the passenger.
2. Involuntary Tickets Refund must be authorized by Area/Station manager (alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Involuntary Tickets Refund will apply as follow:
1. If the ticket is un-used regardless of Flyme's fare rule, the full paid amount will be refunded.
1. If the ticket is partially used regardless of Flyme's fare rule, Flyme will only refund the value of the affected sector including the taxes and charges.
2. No Involuntary refund rules -to-apply on Tickets:
1. No refund will apply whatsoever in case of any force majeure events or any event which is beyond Flyme's control. The force majeure events may include but not limited to, the following:
2. Acts of God
3. Civil commotion, wars and hostilities
4. Riots or any unsettled international conditions
5. Strikes and other labor-related disputes
6. Government regulations
7. Shortage of fuel
8. And/or any Flyme unpredicted or unforeseen circumstances
1. MCOs and EMDs Refund:
Flyme will refund MCO or EMD only to the customer who has purchased them
1. If any of these documents was issued for the below reasons; and if it was actually presented to Flyme with a proof of identification of the relevant customer as well as payment receipt:
1. Refundable balance.
2. Residual value.
3. Denied boarding compensation with refundable indicator.
4. Excess Baggage for un-used value.
1. Refunds eligible in accordance with this Policy on paper or electronic tickets issued from Flyme sales offices can be obtained at any of Flyme City Ticket Offices with a refund application which can be downloaded from the download section of the airline’s website
2. For Documents purchased with a credit card or cash, refunds eligible in accordance with this Policy will be provided within fifteen (15) business working days of receipt of all of the refund information and documents required by Flyme.
3. The credit card refund may take up to two billing cycles before appearing on a credit card statement. Therefore, the customer should contact his/her credit card company directly to verify receipt of the credit.
1. Flyme's rules, regulation and other policies shall remain applicable. In case of contradiction between this policy and Flyme's rules, regulation and other policies, this policy shall apply.
2. Flyme shall have the right to amend this Policy from time to time.